Get Involved in Community at Central Community House
Central Community House has a long tradition as a grassroots, neighborhood-based organization. Our House uses the time, talents, energy and donations of many individuals from all walks of life to continue this tradition and build our community.
Other Ways to Donate
Shop at Kroger? Link your Kroger Plus card to CCH via the Kroger Community Rewwards Program, Kroger donates to us based on how much you shop (no cost to you, and it doesn’t affect your other rewards points). Sign up at Kroger Community Rewards.
Volunteer Your Time and Talents
Click Here to email us about our Volunteer positions
Current Volunteer Opportunities
- Computer Lab Supervisor
- Front Desk Receptionist
- Tend to Community Garden
- One-on-One Afterschool Homework Assistance/Tutoring
- Wish List (items currently in need for programs/events)
- Garden supplies: gloves, fertilizer, pruning sheers
- Gas gift cards
- Movie/restaurant gifts to reward teens for volunteer work
- Cleaning supplies for new home care packages
- Free Store – Recycle good condition household items, clothing, toys, etc. generally held in April and Oct.
- Back to School Bash –School Supply Drive in August
- Holiday Help – new unwrapped toys, gifts for families, gifts for seniors in Nov./Dec. Wrapping/gift bags and gift cards also helpful
Stay Informed About CCH
Like us on Facebook!
Annual & Ongoing Events
Click here to view all the events typically scheduled throughout the year. If you would like to plan to volunteer or engage a group, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 614-252-3157.