Get Involved in Community at Central Community House
Central Community House has a long tradition as a grassroots, neighborhood-based organization. Our House uses the time, talents, energy and donations of many individuals from all walks of life to continue this tradition and build our community.
We need your help! Make a donation securely online today. Every contribution helps keep Central Community House operating for the good of our community!
Other Ways to Donate
Shop at Kroger? Link your Kroger Plus card to CCH via the Kroger Community Rewwards Program, Kroger donates to us based on how much you shop (no cost to you, and it doesn’t affect your other rewards points). Sign up at Kroger Community Rewards.
If you like to shop online, please check out Amazon Smile. When you use Amazon Smile and select Central Community House as your charity of choice, Amazon will donate .5% of select purchase to our organization.
Volunteer Your Time and Talents
Click Here to email us about our Volunteer positions
Current Volunteer Opportunities
- Computer Lab Supervisor
- Front Desk Receptionist
- Tend to Community Garden
- One-on-One Homework Assistance/Tutoring
- Read to Preschool Students or assist in classrooms
- Wish List (items currently in need for programs/events)
– Garden supplies: gloves, fertilizer, pruning sheers
– Healthy, tasty snacks for 55 Afterschool/Summer Kids
– Movie/restaurant gifts to reward teens for volunteer work
– Cleaning supplies for new home care packages
– Diapers and baby care items
- Free Store – Recycle good condition household items, clothing, toys, etc. generally held in April and Oct.
- Back to School Bash –School Supply Drive in August
- Holiday Help – new unwrapped toys, gifts for families, gifts for seniors in Nov./Dec. Wrapping/gift bags and gift cards also helpful
Stay Informed About CCH
Like us on Facebook! Check us out on Twitter: @CentralCHouse
Annual & Ongoing Events
Click here to view all the events typically scheduled throughout the year. If you would like to plan to volunteer or engage a group, please email us at email@example.com or call 614-252-3157.